Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

We're Moving!

It has been just over a month since I started this blog and I am so glad I did - mainly because it has enabled me to make contact with some very nice and knowledgeable people in the personal finance blogosphere.

Before I wrote my first post on this blog, I promised myself that after the blog attracted a certain number of visitors, I would get a new website. That was vanity.

In hindsight, the promise proved to be a good move as more than a few visitors to this blog have fed back that the comments system isn't as easy to use as they would like. I think our new website will make commenting much much easier.

Please take a look at the new website and let me know what you think. All feedback, positive and constructive, welcomed.

Many thanks
The Money Grower (formerly GMO)